Thursday, May 31, 2012

Researching the Utah Market

English: Sunset at Delicate Arch (Arches Natio...
English: Sunset at Delicate Arch (Arches National Park, Utah). Français : Coucher de soleil sur Delicate Arch (Arches National Park, Utah). (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm no native to the state of Utah, so when I think of the state, or any states that border it, I think of desert. I was quite surprised after doing a bit of research that it a very geographically diverse state and is home to some of the best national parks in the United States.

Some of the key features of Utah include a great stretch of the Rocky Mountains, the Great Basin, and the Colorado Plateau of Utah. Yes, Utah has many arid deserts, but they are quite beautiful and have many landmark locations including the Delicate Arch in the Arches National Park. Salt Lake City is the largest city in Utah, and is home to the Great Salt Lake, which is a popular attraction to visitors of the state.

After looking through the Utah MLS, I noticed that there are some great homes on the market in the state, and I would recommend looking at them if Utah is a state you're interested in moving to.

1 comment: